The Speak My Language – CALD and Indigenous communities talking about living well with a disability program is committed to working in partnership with people with disabilities and their supporters in order to develop “Information Products” defined as audio and video products (podcasts, radio programs, instructional, information or human-interest story videos) for the purpose of contributing to the National Disability Insurance Scheme, Information, Linkages and Capacity Building Framework, National Information Program outcomes, being:
- Increased access to high quality, accessible, relevant, and easy to understand information.
- Improved knowledge about disability and where to find support from mainstream & community services.
- Increased effectiveness of referrals resulting in a connection with mainstream and community services.
- Increased use of information to make decisions to shape and plan an ordinary life.
The content of this website is provided for information purposes only. Speak My Language has Quality Assurances processes in place to ensure the accuracy of information as far as is reasonable. The information on this website is provided in good faith with no assurance or warranty, nor any claim as to the validity, currency, accuracy or completeness of the content.
Speak My Language accepts no liability however arising for any loss resulting from the use of this site and any information and data or reliance placed on it. Independent advice (including legal) should be sought for specific issues and for advice relating to the intended use of information provided on this site.
Speak My Language makes no claim and cannot guarantee that any information or data downloaded from this website is free from any computer virus, contamination, or other defect.
Any links to external websites and information are not to be taken as endorsements of those websites or information.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Speak My Language makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Speak My Language does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
Speak My Language will not be liable to you in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special, or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty that would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Speak My Language’s liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by Speak My Language's negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Speak My Language; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Speak My Language to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that Speak My Language has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Speak My Language's officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Speak My Language's officers, employees, or agents, as well as Speak My Language.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer